The Shamanic Journey
I have personally found Shamanic Journeying to be of such profound value that I do it for myself all the time, it is the basis of pretty much everything that I do.
In the shamanic journey, we alter our state of consciousness and enter into a dream space where we can draw upon the wisdom, the treasure and the love of the Deities and our Allies in the form of Spirit. What we encounter, what we find, we can then bring back into the space of this world.
It looks and feels very much like a day dream but it is very real...the information we receive can bring about healing, it can help us to solve our problems and it can help us to shape our lives. I say 'can,' because we work in partnership with Spirit. It is always up to us to choose if and how we implement what we receive within the reality of our daily lives.
Undertaking a Shamanic Journey on Your Behalf
The whole of the shamanic journey is a response to your question and so you need to have a question. Spirit is all knowing, working outside of time and space, and so you do not need to tell me your question but you do need to have one. It is best to write your question down so that you are very clear about what it is that you are asking as this is the framework against which to interpret the response. There is some guidance on the asking of questions below.
What you will receive is a recording of the shamanic journey in response to your question. I speak out loud and record my shamanic journey so that you can have access to as much as possible of what takes place on the shamanic journey. The journey can be any length from around 2 minutes upwards.
The whole shamanic journey is the response to your question and it is interpreted much as you would interpret a poem...it can and does have many meanings, many of which unfold and flower over time.
This is a problem solving exercise, if you are looking for healing, please click on the link to the shamanic healing page in the navigation bar above.
Interpreting the Shamanic Journey
The entire journey is a response to your question. So, for example, even the way in which I approach my Allies tells you something…am I dawdling, am I dancing, am I slithering and so forth…Every single little thing tells you something but the crux of the answer, the key lies in what first happens, within the 30 – 40 seconds, after I have asked my Ally for the answer.
For example, I may dawdle to my Ally and she tells me, “Well done, you’re getting there.” That might mean, it feels like it’s taking forever, but, keep going, you’re on the right path…As opposed to another example, where I dawdle to my Ally and she tells me, “Time is running out, why are you dithering?” which might mean, hurry up or you need to make a decision quickly before it is too late. In both examples, the dawdling means something but that meaning changes in the context of what my Ally says or does within the 30 - 40 seconds after I have asked my Ally for the answer.
It is really, really important to remember that Spirit speaks in metaphor. For example, if you ask a question about your work and the journey in response speaks of sickness and disease, it is incredibly unlikely that Spirit is saying you are literally sick or going to become ill. The answer relates to the question and so it may mean that work feels wrong, that possibly what you are being asked to do is going against your moral compass or that what you are trying to create is flailing and so forth.
It is a journey on your behalf and so Spirit will be speaking to you and not to me, or to anyone else. So, if, for example, there is a deer in your journey…it doesn’t matter what deer means to me or to anyone else. It doesn't matter what the dream dictionaries or the websites on animal totems say about deer either...and so forth….Spirit is speaking to you. What does, in this example, deer mean to you? Sometimes (and more often than not) you need to allow yourself the time to allow the meanings and the interpretation to emerge.
Having said that, the fee for your journey includes a 20 minute follow up phone or skype call with me and, while I will not interpret for you, I am sure I can offer you some more guidance on how to take your own interpretation forward.
What is the best way for me to handle this situation?
How can I find a job that will make me happy?
What is the most important thing for me to pay attention to now?
What are the gifts or opportunities for me in my coming Saturn Transit?
What is the healthiest way to handle my coming Saturn Transit?What can I learn from what is going on at work now?
What is the healthiest way for me work with my boss?
Why am I finding it so hard to find work?
What do I need to focus on to bring balance into my life?
Where is this job situation headed?
What do I need to learn so that I can be promoted?
Why am I fighting with my friend?
How will it impact me if I move house?
How can I improve my living situation?
What can I expect to get out of this event?
How can I best prepare for this event?
About the question
- What, where, why and how are good ways to start questions...avoid questions which begin with 'when' as Spirit works outside of Time and Space.
- The response is going to be metaphorical and it is going to require interpretation. The simpler and more pointed your question is, the easier it is going to be for you to interpret the response. Asking a question such as, “What is the best job for me and how should I go about getting it?” would make it really difficult to understand the answer…would the metaphor refer to the best job or the way to get it? Which parts would refer to which bits?
- By the same token, you are going to receive an answer that requires interpretation... avoid asking a question which is seeking a simple yes or a no answer.
- You are responsible for your own life, for the decisions you make and for the actions you take. Avoid asking questions which begin with 'should I...'
- Please do not ask questions about people other than yourself. My own intention is not to answer these and so you would not receive a good response. If, for example, your greatest problem is a worry over whether or not your partner is cheating on you, a good question to ask might be, 'what action can I take so that I can have a trusting relationship?'
How to request your shamanic journey
- Simply click on 'contact' below and let me know you would like for me to go on a shamanic journey on your behalf.
- Once we have agreed a date and time for the follow up call and once I have received payment, I will undertake the shamanic journey. This is to make sure we are speaking not too long after I will have gone on the shamanic journey so that I am still likely to remember it.
What you will get
- You will receive a recording of the shamanic journey together with an email setting out whether there was anything else of note which may not have come across in the narrative.
- A 20 minute follow up phone call to go through any questions you may have around interpreting your journey.
- Please be aware: while the Allies I work with are divine, loving and compassionate Spirits whose only desire is to help us, it doesn't always feel that way. It is possible that you may not feel comfortable while listening to the answer you receive. My job is to share with you exactly what I am being shown by Spirit and so if anything which may seem harsh does come up as part of your shamanic journey, I will not be editing or softening this for you.
- We can talk through your situation and agree a series of questions which I take to Spirit on your behalf.
- The fees for any bespoke packages and what it is that you will receive will always be agreed with you in advance.
Applying the shamanic journey to your life
- You remain responsible for your own life and for any decisions or actions that you take after having listened to your shamanic journey.
- It is advisable not to take any irreversible, dramatic action as a result of your shamanic journey. It takes time to learn the language of Spirit and, even if you are accustomed to the language of your own Spirit Allies, mine may speak to you in different ways. So, for example, if you have three little children you are responsible for feeding, please do not give up your only means of feeding them based purely on a shamanic journey you receive from me.
- Spirit typically speaks in metaphor and the answer may or may not make immediate sense. And even if it does make immediate sense, journeys tend to flower and unfold over time. Revisiting these journeys over weeks, months and years reveals more and more.
The price for the shamanic journey is £55. This includes the recording of your shamanic journey, an email setting out whether there were any additional points or feelings which did not come across in the narrative, a 20 minute telephone call to talk through any comments or queries you may have around interpreting your shamanic journey and any preparatory work I undertake for the above.
For any follow on shamanic journeys to ask further questions on the first journey or for any bespoke packages, the fee will be tailored to your requirements and will always be agreed with you in advance.
If you need to cancel your telephone appointment with me, I ask that you please give me as much notice as possible. Cancelled telephone calls will be rescheduled at my discretion and it may be possible that I will offer a limited timescale within which we can engage over email instead.
Any information shared with me will be held in confidence. Where necessary, I may use what transpires to communicate examples of what can take place during or as a result of journeying on behalf of others but these details will not include any of your personally identifiable information. I am required by law to disclose information pertaining to suspected child abuse; inability to care for one's basic needs for food, clothing or shelter; and threatened harm to oneself or others.