Preparing for your session
- It's best to avoid mind altering substances at least 24 hours before and 24 hours after the session. This includes any alcohol and drugs.
- If you are taking any mediation, please do tell me.
- The work can arouse intense emotions and it is possible that you will be feeling emotional or perhaps not feeling fully present at the end of the session. For your own safety, it is best not to drive yourself to or from the appointment.
- Please check transport and directions - if you are late, it is possible that I may have appointments after and that I won't be able to accommodate a full session with you.
- Bearing in mind that the cards will be interpreted in response to your question, it's a good idea to think about why it is that you are coming for a reading or what area of your life you would like to focus upon. If need be, I can help you to formulate / phrase your question.
During the consultation
- Depending on what we are speaking about, I will remind you that I am not a qualified doctor or financial adviser or lawyer or psychologist etc and that I am not seeking to replaced their expertise. You are all times encouraged to take responsibility for your own actions and choices.
- My interpretations will be influenced by my own life experiences, philosophies and beliefs. Please feel free to ask me as many questions as you like about why I am interpreting something in the way that I am.
- I do not believe in fortune telling, in predicting events that are set in stone. I believe our futures shift depending on what we think, what we do and how we process whatever is going on in the present.
I charge £85 for a one hour session and £45 for half an hour. You are welcome to bring a recording device and to record your own session if you would like to do so.
If you need to cancel your appointment with me, I ask that you please give me as much notice as possible. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged.
Any information shared with me will be held in confidence. I may use what transpires to communicate examples of what can take place during or as a result of a tarot reading but these details will not include any of your personally identifiable information. I am required by law to disclose information pertaining to suspected child abuse; inability to care for one's basic needs for food, clothing or shelter; and threatened harm to oneself or others.